DIBAL Retail Scales:
|Rated Load||15 - 30 kg|
|Accuracy||5 - 10 g|
|Mounting Type||Table Top|
The new 500 Range WIND is one entry series of scales of the Dibal 500 Range, a new family of outstanding scales for its design, technology and ease of use. Browse the technical information on these machines below, and contact us for a demo or more information regarding this product. Models
- W-015 : 2.000 PLUs (45×2 + 4×2 presets), 5 vendors. Optional printer for labels or receipts. Available in flat format or tower.
- W-025: 5.000 PLUs (40×2 + 9×2 presets). 10 vendors. Optional printer for labels or receipts.Available in flat format or tower.
- Mono-range: 15 kg – 5 g, 12 kg – 2 g, 30 kg – 5 g.
- Multi-range: 6 kg – 2 g # 15 kg – 5 g, 15 kg – 5 g # 30 kg – 10 g.
- WIND Series scales offer a choice of 2 different displays: “superlux” segments display or graphic display.
- Both of them can show Weight, Tare, Price, Total and Name of the Product.
- Additionally, graphic display can show logos, profitability codes (in vendor display), publicity with special dynamic effects, and allow the user to choose between 4 different “screen designs”.
Comprehensive information from each PLU including normal and offer price, prices per weight bands, price per kg and 100 g, name (2 lines x 20 characters), free information, profitability code etc. Comprensive sales and management reports include total sales, cash drawer report, last modifications complied to the PLU.User Interface:
- WIND Series Scales have been designed thinking of the needs and skills of users and service departments:“Drill-Down” menu option similar to mobile phones.
- Complete/partial menus can be printed.
- Special keys for direct access to main functions: price changes, including a new PLU/vendor or sales reports etc.
- Direct access to 999 PLUs. For example – To access PLU 568, you just press keys 5-6-8 in the first preset keys row.
- 2 programmable “Macros” (in W-025 model), i.e. some keys can be set to act as a direct access to any function of choice such as changes in batch number, access to programming parameters, and receipt re-opening etc.
- Security: configurable system passwords.
- Internal software (“firmware”) can be updated using PC.
High speed communication between the scale and the PC is possible via ETHERNET TCP / IP protocol. Additionally wireless connectivity is possible through Wi-Fi 802.11n technology and HOMEPLUG. Linking between 5 scales (W-015) or 10 scales (W-025) per section, Master + Submaster + Slaves system.
- WIND Series scales incorporate a high resolution and fast printer (up to 80 mm per second).
- Receipts and labels design and information to be printed are fully configurable.
- Up to three different formats
- Up to 40 lines per receipt
- Logo printing
- Vendor name
- Nine Payment modes
- Total in rupees and two additional currencies
- Discounts on line and total
- Up to 30 different formats
- Label sizes range from 30×30 mm to 60×100 mm
- Logo printing
- Prepacking mode
- Three levels of totalling (prepacking, boxes, containers)
- Selfservice mode
- Continuous printing of a programmed number of copies of a label